01. ATBSO (SA Div.) Inc. tournaments are open to all financial Members of the ATBSO (SA) Inc. and ATBSO financial members from interstate organisations. All bowlers are required to present their current TBA registered players cards or receipt of payment.
02. The ATBSO (SA Div) Inc. No Smoking rule applies, ie No smoking during games in match-play. All ATBSO SA/TBA rules will govern these events
03. Alcoholic beverages may not be served or consumed by players for the duration of the tournament
04. Bowlers must wear the official ATBSO (SA Div.) Inc uniform. This consists of the official club shirt, Interstate Challenge Shirt or Masters winner’s shirt. Women are to wear navy or black skirts, skorts, dress shorts, tailored slacks or tailored ¾ slacks. Men are to wear navy or black trousers or dress shorts. Cargo style or other casual styles will not be permitted. Failure to comply incurs a warning for the first offence, $5 fine for a second offence, and disqualification from the tournaments for a third and subsequent offence.
05. Unsporting behaviour or foul language will not be tolerated.
06. Any protests must be given verbally to the Tournament Director immediately the infraction has occurred and confirmed in writing to the Tournament Director within 30 minutes of the completion of the tournament.
07. In those instances where it is established that a player is in breach of Rule 03 and 04, the player will be suspended by the Tournament Director for the next game to be played.
01. There are Singles and Doubles tournaments of the ATBSO SA and will be conducted at various Tenpin Bowling Centres
02. The tournament will commence at 10:00 am.
03. The Singles tournament will consist of a male and a female division, as well as a scratch and a handicap section within each division. The handicap division will be based on 90% of 200.
04. The tournament will consist of six (6) games.
05. A lane changes will take place at the completion of each game, to be advised by the Tournament Director.
06. Check-in will open at 09:00 am and close at 09:30 am on the scheduled day of the tournament.
07. The tournament fee will be $55.00.
08. A lane draw will be conducted in the presence of all bowlers who have checked in after the check-in period has closed.
09. An amount of $10.00 of each tournament entry fee will be assigned to the prize pool. The prize pool will be evenly distributed between the scratch and handicap sections as well as between the male and female divisions.
10. Prizes will be distributed so as to achieve a payout of at least one in eight.
(In the event of a tie for any position prize money will be shared)